Monday, January 9, 2012

Scent Of A Woman

Rating: *****


Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Cast: Kim Sun Ah, Lee Dong Wook, Seo Hyo Rim, Shin Ji Soo, Uhm Ki Joon


SYNOPSIS:
"A woman, Lee Yeon Jae, is given the grim prognosis that she only has a short time left to live. She decides to quit her job at a travel agency and live her life to the fullest."




REVIEW:
Beautiful.

As some of you may know, I've had a short novel in the back of my mind for a while now, and I've been trying to decide the basic outline for the story.  That being said, I've been watching various shows that deal with cancer patients and what they go through so that I can get some more ideas on what works and what doesn't work in the stories that are similar in nature to my upcoming literature.  However, after watching this, I'm starting to wonder if my story is worth writing.  I swear that the writer of this story read my mind.  Although the story is different, this is exactly the kind of situation I was going for.  (I guess I need to think more about my story before I go through with it.)

Simple, beautiful, and entrancing, this drama really made me want to watch more.  Although I don't usually watch pure romance dramas, I enjoyed this very much.

What did you think of this drama? Comment below!


tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

No comments: