Monday, January 24, 2011

Down With Love

Rating: ****

Genre: Romance
Episodes: 16
Cast: Jerry Yan, Ella Chen, Kelly Huang, Michael Zhang

"Xiang Yu Ping, an expert divorce and inheritance lawyer, is seen by others as cold, selfish, and ruthless. After Yu-ping’s older brother dies in a car accident he has little choice in taking in his brother's two orphaned children, Fei and Ting. Every nanny he hires to care for them is either scared off by the mischievous children or ends up falling in love with him. Fed up, Yu Ping asks his secretary, Yang Duo, to find a nanny that meets his requirements. Having lost all their wealth when their mother passed away and being abandoned by their father after racking up heavy debts; Yang Duo can not ignore the fact that she needs the money and recommends her younger sister, Yang Guo, for the job; assuring Yu Ping that her tomboyish sister will not fall in love with him by lying that she does not like men at all."


Although I haven't watched "Down With Love" for a long time, I remember that I enjoyed it a lot.  Funny and addicting, this drama will definitely make you smile.  Normally I would take this chance to explain all the errors or problems a drama has, but (quite frankly) I don't remember seeing any real problems with it. Although they could have rounded out the supporting characters a bit more, I think they did a pretty good job of putting this drama together.



(On a side note:  I'm sorry I haven't been posting regularly as of late.  During the winter I get sick very easily.  Because of this, I've been catching colds again and again.  I really haven't been feeling like writing.  However, I'm sure I'll be back writing regularly soon enough.)


TubeObsessed.blogspot.com
How I rate dramas

1 comment:

Heaven and Earth said...

TO,
I got sick too:( I am glad you are well enough to post. Take good care of yourself. I hope I will see you and your work around here more often:)