Monday, August 8, 2011

Lie To Me

Rating:****


Genre: Romance, Comedy
Episodes: 16
Cast: Hong Soo Hyun, Jo Yoon Hee, Kang Ji Hwan, Yoon Eun Hye, Sung Joon


SYNOPSIS:
"Gong Ah Jung, a level 5 Ministry of Culture official, gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she's married to Hyun Ki Joon, a hotel manager from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon's ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother's, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life."


REVIEW:
I really liked this drama.  I really do not know what more to say about it, though.  There's nothing overly unique about the storyline, but there's also no real errors in it's production.  The first ten episodes were addicting.  During that time, I was completely addicted to this show.  It's one of those shows that gets you hooked real quickly.  After the first ten episodes, though, there were a few episodes I contemplated just skipping altogether.  Truthfully, one episode was barely worth watching because I could tell exactly what was going to happen.  However, I did end up watching all the episodes, and I am glad to say that it was worth the time I spent to watch it.

What did you think of this drama?  Comment below!


More drama reviews at
tubeobsessed.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

yeah, i found it interesting as well. I have finished watching it and i did love it too :)

Heaven and Earth said...

i wanna watch it

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo said...

you will love it :D

Heaven and Earth said...

watching it now, up to ep4...very good so far...love her!:D

Heaven and Earth said...

I am at ep10 and OHMYGOD so many crying scenes!!! I can't wait for these depressing scenes to disappear. And I hope I can finish this drama by this weakens...maybe I should write a counter review to TO?^^