Friday, June 1, 2012

Your Favorite Addict Returns!

Hello everyone!


You've probably thought "Where did she go?" right?  I'm currently wondering where I went too. :)


After my poor laptop abandoned me, I pretty much lost all my data.  Meaning, all the dramas that I had watched and was planning to review were gone.  So, even though I had dramas that I had finished, I didn't have a list to go by in order to review them.  So, basically, I've been spending this whole time trying to finish some dramas in order to continue my blog.


I'm sorry it took so long to come back, but I am happy to say that the blog will return this Monday.  I'm so excited to be back to blogging again, as I really kind of missed it.


How have you all been lately?


Sincerely,
TubeObsessed.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have learned my lessson since my first lappy failed on me:P U must get an external harddrive like 1T to save ur data. Doing without my first lappy & its data...3 yrs later still feels horrible & I am still missing half of my art software & a lot of my files are loss in loss memory Zillyland T____T